Hello to all of my Dear Friends in the Toad Kingdom! To bring you a more robust Toad Kissing experience, we found a new home. Be a dear, and come follow me over there…
Toad Kissing New Year’s Resolutions: Promises to help you Never Kiss a Toad Again!
Ladies, repeat after me…
In 2012 I will:
- Learn to tell the difference between kissing a frog and kissing a toad.
- Toad-Proof my Online Dating Profile.
- Understand that while I may kiss a couple of frogs this year, I’m going to stay away from the wart-infested toad variety.
- Recognize the mating call of the toad so that I stop answering.
- Join a Toad Kissing Support Group and help myself and other women avoid warts.
- Identify my own personal toad tendencies and work on making sure I am a princess instead of a toad.
- Commit to kissing one less toad this year in my search for my handsome prince.
- Promise not to give up on online dating and go back to drunk sloppy guy at the bar – realizing that he is and always will be a toad.
- Listen to my gut – or at least the guts of my girlfriends – when Toad-Warning signs show up in Neon Pink.
- Be true to myself, first – last – always, and not compromise my instincts in the name of Toad Kissing.
And, Dear Friends, I promise to help you!
Happy New Year – Happy New You!